19 сентября 2014 г.

Vruuum! Maybe everybody will be need to know russian instead me leraning English.

Oh, God! How is pleasure to live in our world, to listen to this variety of music and feel myself as a the most filled man. I write this with a millions of mistakes and I don`t care about it, because post is only for me. For my improvement of skills, for my ability to think in English.

I should express myself in this way, it will useful for my future international business. I have a great dream which demands from me a lot. And I`m sure the last idea will work as I planned it.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Привет!
Поверь, всё что здесь выкладывается я пишу в большой степени для Тебя,
Иначе всё оставалось бы в моих блокнотах)
Так что прошу, не оставляй и ты свои мысли в "Блокноте" своей головы. Формулируй их и делись ими искренне... Будем развиваться вместе ;)