2 января 2013 г.

New habits (no-no, no hobbits)

OK, perhaps it`s time to sum up something, but seriously you don`t need it and as for me I naturally always keep them in my head constantly. Instead that I decide to make new habits: to educate in myself rigidity and  insolence, to miss studies less, to cut my expences at my diet, and to learn to express my ideas in the English, for instance. Even if I`ll make a lot of mistakes at beginning.

So as you can see, I`m so busy that weren`t be able to write New Year`s Post. No matter what happened with me in 2012, for me is more important and exciting next two questions: do my life become better and fuller than 365 days ago? How much percent of my possibilites and me was realised to improving of my life?
Answers:  Yes, nearly 60%.

Frankly, I`ve been upset and disappointed for the last time by couple of close people and parents; I`m was evicted from my hostel; job in Zara isn`t honey and other, but the main is on their place - I`am inspired by different people and they are inspired by me. So It`s all right.

Actually I write this up to unbend myself and nothing else. Nothing very long or significant. You, who reads it sometimes saves me. Wonderful if you remember about it. Hug you!



1 комментарий:

Привет!
Поверь, всё что здесь выкладывается я пишу в большой степени для Тебя,
Иначе всё оставалось бы в моих блокнотах)
Так что прошу, не оставляй и ты свои мысли в "Блокноте" своей головы. Формулируй их и делись ими искренне... Будем развиваться вместе ;)